Friday 25 January 2013

Ok - now I started to go back over some of the 'things' I wasnt sure of.

I shared a document in Slideshare but will 'play with this a little more, things are difficult in the work place, something always seem to come up when you are doing 'different' things.
I attached a  picture to Prezzi but it needs tweaking as was stated in your instructions.
I wanted to attach further pictures but have none on my work computer so sent myself some from home only they didn't want to load properly.
I now have a Flickr account,
Zotero/Mendeley - no plug ins allowed in work will continue at home - will blog about this next week when I complete all tasks.
So i am getting there - will finish next week, blogging about Zotero, Mendeley Youtube and everything else done at home.
Cant say that I have enjoyed it but maybe because I'm not adventurous with the computer, in real life I've been up in a hot air balloon, a DC3 plane and other different things but a computer.........
I have yet to see where all of these 'things' will fit into library life but time will tell.  We have a new graduate and he's full of  ideas so just maybe.....
I dont think I have ever had so many accounts: Twitter, Flickr, Gmail, A blog, and others - wow

No comments:

Post a Comment